Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mindgrind-Mind Grind Demo



2.Complacency Fetish
3.Der Gier
4.Today I Thought Of What I'd Do If I Saw You...

Mindgrind are a 4 piece Grindcore/Death Metal outfit from Bradenton, Florida and this is their first demo that dropped last year. I've been meaning to post this for a while actually, but better late than never. Influenced by bands such as Animosity, Pig Destroyer and Napalm Death, you should definitely check this demo out immediately if you're a fan of the aforementioned bands or in the mode for something raw, aggressive and uncompromising, and who isn't? This is an extremely promising demo and based on seeing the band live a few months ago, the band has much promise for the future and I'm definitely looking forward to it. Until then you can grab the demo from the link above, or stream it from their bandcamp page.