Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Song Premiere: Empire Of Rats- Society's Zero

Columbus, Ohio heavy hitters Empire Of Rats have a brand new full length scheduled to hit the streets this coming October. Featuring members of Palehorse, Pitboss 2000, Under One Flag, and countless others, Empire Of Rats brings forth a punishing style of hardcore similar to Cold As Life, Hatebreed, and Ringworm. For more information regarding the full length, visit A389 Records on Facebook and make sure to check the band out over on their Facebook.

Enjoy another brand new track off their upcoming Self Titled album. 

Society's Zero Lyrics:
You see me in society and you don't like what you see
A threat to your existence, you just can't leave me be
Still strangling in this deep end, you see I've lost control
You see what life has dealt me, you try and play the roll
Too long
Back to the wall
If there's a chance, you would spit right in my face
Back to the wall
I still can't keep up from this losing race
Back to the wall
Can't keep my head up, my will is also weak
Back to the wall
My arms are also heavy, you will only let me sink
I REFUSE TO FALL IN LINE, AS THE BLIND MISLEAD THE BLIND.
PARASITE