Thursday, March 15, 2012

Toxicbreed's Funhouse 2012 and Beyond

Figured I would post this on here for anyone who doesn't follow our Facebook or Tumblr. In the past couple of days I've been trying to figure out on what direction to take Toxicbreed's Funhouse since file sharing is starting to turn into a mess, and I want to continue this site.

I sat down and had a conversation with my buddy Andy from Glory Kid and we both came to the conclusion the best route to take is to combine Words Of Evil and Toxicbreeds Funhouse so there is one source for LEGAL downloads, reviews, news, etc etc. Everything will be under the Toxicbreed blog itself, until we eventually move to a legitimate server/website. Right now the main thing for me to do is clear out any and all dead links before starting out fully fresh.

It's a HUGE change for the site, but it's 100% needed. Thanks for the 3+ years of support this year, and excited to continue with this site and the endless projects we have going on.