Monday, November 28, 2011

Review: Enforcers- End Of Time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enforcers are another band to add to the list of powerhouses that A389 records have been signing this past year, with a sound reminiscent of later Cro-Mags, Madball, Sick of It All mixed with your favorite thrash bands except Enforcers call Canada their motherland. Their album End of Time packs 6 songs, all of which make me feel like I’m listening to a classic NYHC great while making me bang my head to the riffs that are as stated before much like a mix between later Cro-Mags releases (think Alpha Omgea, Best Wishes) meets Madball’s Set it Off and Demonstrate My Style. “Black Sheep” stands out to me the most with it sounding the most like a song from any of those influences. As a fan of these crossover, thrash hardcore bands, I must say that this is one of the best I’ve heard since Take Offense came out with Tables Will Turn.

Rating: 5/5 (These are some good jams)

Favorite Songs: Black Sheep and All I Am