Saturday, September 3, 2011

Review:Full Of Hell-Roots Of Earth Are Consuming My Home

Facebook

2011

Link

Not since the likes of Cursed have I heard a hardcore record as volatile and downright evil as Full Of Hell's debut LP on A389 Records. This band rips through 11 tracks of blackened hardcore with elements of drone/sludge thrown in at just the right times. There is a genuine sense of despair in these songs that I've felt has been missing from the ever expanding stable of bands attempting to play this style lately. The ridiculously intense and downright vicious vocals also help to push this album to another level. This is one hell of a debut LP, and another fantastic release from A389 Records who, along with Seraphim and Pulling Teeth, seem bound to release my favorite heavy records this year. An essential listen for anyone into dark and heavy hardcore.



Stream "Roots Of Earth Are Consuming My Home" at Brooklyn Vegan

Purchase The Record From A389 Records