Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Review: Light Hearted- How The World Works

Light Hearted’s new EP How the World Works, shows that the band does not deviate from the fast blooming PA pop punk and hardcore scene for this four piece band can be Title Fight’s twins at some times with songs that are equally as catchy yet also with parts reminiscent of Tigers Jaw, Daylight, Balance & Composure and other bands of the sort from the surrounding areas. While living up to the overly formulated pop punk song writing skills and lyrics, but they do so with energy that will probably get them far. I recommend this for anyone who likes the above bands I have mentioned along with the newer additions to 6131 including Settle For Less and Maker. While I’m not entirely sure who put this out, I can see this band getting signed to a label like Run For Cover very soon with a sound like this and from being from where they are. Still I would not sleep on this at all.

Rating: 3.5/5
Favorite Song: NG (No Good)